We’re super excited to work with you in creating the perfect baked good for your occasion (or non-occasion)! I have honed my craft for over 15 years and specialize in creative, tasty pastries, cookies, cakes, and candies. Our mission is to give you the tastiest goods possible, from the best ingredients, while reducing and neutralizing our carbon footprint. We bake all goods from scratch, without commercial preservatives, with the following practices in the kitchen:
- We use local, in-season ingredients whenever possible, such as organic flour, eggs, fruits, and vegetables. We research our suppliers to ensure their practices support our mission.
- We use only humanely- and pasture-raised dairy and eggs.
- When an ingredient, such as chocolate or coffee, cannot be produced locally, we use only fair-trade bulk products. We use these items sparingly.
- All packaging and labeling is either compostable, reusable, or recyclable.
- For even more information about our practices, see the Sustainability page.
We can tailor many orders to follow your dietary guidelines – just specify any allergies or preferences in your inquiry. Please note that all goods are produced in a facility that also processes wheat, dairy, eggs, and nuts. All goods are baked at 16 Glenn Willow Dr., Unit 36, Asheville, NC.
The 2022 general menu is HERE, with seasonally-focused breads, pastries, treats, and more! Email us directly for orders, or send a message via the form at the bottom of this page.
We also specialize in the following baked goods to order:
- Pastries and Scones
- Quick Breads
- Cakes, Cupcakes, and Cake Rolls
We deliver throughout the greater Asheville area. Shipping is available in North Carolina, as well as throughout the United States on a case-by-case basis to reduce carbon costs, as well as to ensure product freshness. Just ask!
If you are a bar, cafe, or other establishment that wants to sell Crunchy Baker baked goods, we also have a wholesale menu. Fill out the form below and we’ll send you more details. We’d love to work with you and your business!
Please fill out the form below for baking inquiries, orders, and/or any questions you may have about ordering, and we’ll respond within 24 hours.