I’m a little later getting this out this year (okay, a lot later), but in my defense, it’s also been busier than ever, in a great way. Hooray! But let’s talk holiday treats.
As usual, there is a special holiday treat menu for 2022, with cookies, biscotti, pastries, and cakes made especially for you and your holiday guests. You can order cookies and pastries by the dozen, as well as yule logs, roll cakes, and more: Holiday Season Menu 2022
How do I place an order for holiday treats?
You can do this in a number of ways:
- Fill out the Order form on this website using the Holiday Season Menu 2022 as a guide. I will send a confirmation email and any follow-up questions about your order within 24 hours, as well as payment and specific pickup/delivery information.
- Send me an email (thecrunchybaker @ gmail.com, without the spaces) with your order. Be sure to include desired delivery/pickup options. I will send a confirmation email within 24 hours with any follow-up questions and information, as well as payment options.
- Call or text me if you’ve got my number! I’d love to hear from you.
How far in advance do I need to place an order?
Please place orders at least 2 days in advance for pickup and delivery orders. All orders should be placed by December 20 to guarantee goods by December 23, the last day I can fulfill holiday orders before Christmas. New Year’s orders should be placed by December 28. Orders placed fewer than 2 days in advance cannot be guaranteed by the desired date. Please allow an extra day for yule logs, as they take some refrigeration and assembly time.
What payments do you accept for special orders?
I accept credit card payments through Square, as well as electronic payments through PayPal. Special orders must be paid in advance. Prices on the menu do not include tax or electronic payment fees, but your final invoice will reflect these fees.
How can I get these delicious baked goods?
You can get your holiday treat fix in one of many ways!
- Pickup in Arden (my commercial kitchen location) or East Asheville on specific days and times. There is no fee for pickup orders.
- Delivery to your home or other location within the great Asheville area. There is a delivery charge depending on your location, and $24 minimum order.
I want a cake/pastry/something not on the Holiday Menu. Can I still order that?
Yes! I specialize in many types of cakes, including roll cakes, pound cakes, and other cakes of many types and flavors. I also offer pastries and other small goodies by the dozen, as well as flavors not necessarily listed on the menu. If you’re thinking of a particular kind of cake or goodie, or you’ve had something at market that you must have again (Icelandic almond rolls, anyone?) just send me a message and we’ll figure something out!
I have a local, in-season focus, so summer flavors (e.g., strawberry or other summery fruits) would not be available except in jam form. I am also unable to do special orders for very small numbers of pastries or cookies (generally fewer than a dozen).
I don’t live in the beautiful Asheville area! Can I have baked goods shipped to me?
Normally, yes, but as I cannot guarantee delivery this year by a particular holiday (or for freshness during the holidays), I will not be shipping orders for 2022. My apologies for the inconvenience.
Email or message me with any questions you have. Merry happy bright blessed holidays, y’all!